Sunday, January 08, 2012

Belated new year resolutions

My blog has been up for the past 6 years *shocked how time passes by* and I'm still here, not active as I used to be but still alive and kicking'. My belated new year resolutions are:

  • Be a better person (that includes being a better son, husband, brother, uncle and friend)

  • Blog more often

  • Do my best in my masters study

  • Become super dad for my upcoming baby

  • Buy a new car without having to sell the one I have

  • Enjoy photography even more

  • Ease up on shisha ( yeah right -_- )

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Buy a new car without having to sell the one I have --> I'm doing that at the moment hehe :P I can't believe it but it's happening yay!:P

Good resolutions and hope you get through all of them!

MacaholiQ8 said...

Insha'a Allah. :)