Sunday, January 24, 2016

One year passed since my last post

It's really starting to feel awkward when I stumble back in here. I always go on reminiscing throughout my older posts without any idea how I even wrote them back then! Oh how I wish I could get back into blogging but either I'm getting older for this or "blogging" is getting older for the internet.

Anyhow, since I dropped by I guess I could use a quick note for my future self when I stumble back in here again...

الحمدلله رب العالمين

الحمدلله الذي رزقني بولدي الثاني عبدالله من بعد زيد

الحمدلله رب العالمين

اللهم ارزقني برهما واعفني عقوقهما واجعلهما من عبادك الصالحين يا رب العالمين

6 comments:

..::Amu::.. said...

I just stumbled upon my blog today and kinda got shivers knowing that its been 4 years I have last written. Our lives have changed and so are the priorities! I went through the blog roll and very few are active. Glad to see you are doing well!

Hashim Al-Musawi said...

It's so great to hear from you my friend! You are absolutely right, our lives have changed and so are our priorities. Certainly glad to you're doing well too! Have a great life my friend.

..::Amu::.. said...

Likewise, Thanks! I am in Toronto, Canada these days... If you are tired of the +50 and want a breeze of -50 please come down and let me know ;).

Hashim Al-Musawi said...

Wow that's a drastic change I know I wouldn't be able to handle. Send in some of that snow and I'll send you some of the sand, haha! Best of luck to you out there. :)

Najah Hussein said...

Hello :) I've been looking at all my old posts and comments and wow how much we've changed :)
2 kids now!! mashallah Mabrook. Glad to know life is treating you well.

Hashim Al-Musawi said...

Hello Najah! Wow, it's been like forever! Alhamdulillah all is good out here with me and the family. How are you and how is life treating you out there? Last time we were I contact you moved to the U.K. As I recall, right? Hope you're doing well and thank you for getting in touch. :)