Monday, April 12, 2010

Hardee's & the beggar

Yesterday I went to buy dinner from Hardee's. I took my turn in the drive-thru, the booth was on my left, I saw shadow with the edge of my eye on the right side next to my passenger window. When I turned my head I saw an old woman begging, with the kindest words I might add, for money. Out of good will I gave her 1KD and closed my window. I turned my head left again to pay for my meal then I spotted the beggar getting inside Hardee's ordering a meal for herself. The funny part was not over yet, as soon as I received my order she came back to me seconds before driving away asking for a half KD to complete her meal! And was I that kind? Of course I was. I gave her the 1/2 KD and went on my way.

What's making me curious is that she could have asked me to buy her a meal and I would've been glad to do so but I guess she was too polite to ask. Oh wait, was she?

2 comments:

Yours Truly said...

LOL Funny, lo ry7a badr el budoor chan e6libat dinner for 3 days ;p

Anonymous said...

Dearest Esteems,

We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
Whatsapp +918929509036
Best Regards,
Dr. James Eric.
Executive Investment
Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator