Monday, August 02, 2010

Spotted in Geneva


Who ever those guys are, they're living life to the fullest. Driving all the way from Kuwait to the far west of Europe is something I envy them for. Unfortunately I wasn't able to meet them.

I've always wanted to go a long road trip traveling around with nothing but beautiful landscapes (I kinda did this summer but that's not the story) though it needs a decent budget, strong will, good planning, and a couple of brave team members.

I wish them all the best of luck and hope to see some updates about their journey.

3 comments:

Shayouma said...

you know? I saw that car and i took a picture of then the guy waved no to me lol.. ma la7a'6t inna he was out near by his car..

MacaholiQ8 said...

I came out from hotel Warwick, saw the cars and took a picture. The drivers weren't there.

Business Loan said...

My name is Mrs Aisha Usman, am a Citizen Of Singapore. Have you been looking for a loan? Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr. Mark Thomas FOIRM Ronnie Finance Ltd he help me with a loan of $85,000 some days ago after been scammed of $8,000 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $85,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com

Whats-App no +919667837169
Dr. Mark Thomas

LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS
Name:…………
Address…………
Loan Amount:……
Loan duration…
Monthly income…………
Nationality……
Country………
Occupation......
State…………
Zip/Code………
Gender…………
Age…………
Marital Status……………
Telephone………………

FORM Ronnie Finance Ltd
Dr. Mark Thomas