Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sighhh!!

Finally I've finished from the longest working hours of my life, although there's a chance I might get cornered like this again at the end of next semester but the hell with it I don't want to be bothered, I have this short holiday to enjoy.

Someone asked "But you're a teacher, how come you're working +12 hours?". Well, I was assigned to two different jobs regarding high-school first semester exams.

Here's my routine for the past 10 days...

  • 05:30AM-07:30AM: *Classified!*

  • 07:30AM-09:00AM: The first few days it was a free period then it got loaded with *Classified!!* work.

  • 09:00AM-05:00PM: Exams Control.

  • 05:00PM-08:00PM: *Classified!!!*

  • 08:00PM-11:00PM: *Classified!!!!*

I cannot disclose anything about the "Classified" work but know that we've become labors for the Ministry of Education since they cannot assign none-kuwaitis. That incorporates transportation, weight lifting, mathematical processing, and there's no place for mistakes!

All that and I only had four and a half hours of sleep each day.

*sigh* It's so good to be back to my normal life. *goes to sleep*

9 comments:

iNoor said...

From 5:30AM till 11:00PM???

Ay shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Lazim ya36oonik Porsche b 3eed el-mo3allim << 6al b 3ainhom


Sweet dreams lol

iNoor said...

e7m, 7arra I wanna stay at home after graduating xD

My.Silhouette.In.Red said...

ulla! allah ya36eek il 3afya

MacaholiQ8 said...

inoor:
لوسمحتي ما عندنا بنات ما يشتغلون
ذاك آول... الا جان تبين تطيحين ابجبد آهلج الله يعينهم

*ducks from Noor's shoe, Matrix style!!* :P



My Silhouette:
Allah e3afeech, thanks!

..::Amu::.. said...

Allah ye3enek :)

iNoor said...

زين يعني واللي تقعد بالبيت ما تشتغل؟ ما تغسل ما تنظف ما تطبخ ما تكرف ما تكوي ما تجابل اليهال << هذا بروحه جهاد

والله انتوا يالرياييل مادري شلون تفكرون



And don't worry, I'm not gonna throw my 8undara, though I'm still mad... ufff!

Mathai said...

wow thats a lot of work ! take it easy and have a nice weekend :)

Ms Loala said...

Welcome back.
The finals period stresses everyone out!

Glad to see you in one piece :P

MacaholiQ8 said...

amu:
Thanks buddy


inoor:
كلامج صح بس اسمحيلي عالتنويه
الريال اللي يقط كل شغل البيت على راس المرة هذا حمار

o don't be mad, we're having a nice debate here. :)



mathai:
Thanks man, it's all over with now, thank god.



ms loala:
Thanks. Hope you did good in your finals too!