- For running Atari 800 ROMs.
- Can run the majority of existing Gameboy Advance ROMs.
- Runs Nintindo Gameboy ROMs.
- Runs Sega Master System and Sega Game Gear ROMs.
- The ultimate GameBoy emulator! Can run Gameboy, Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance ROMs.
- Both emulators run Sega Genisis and Megadrive ROMs.
- Runs Nintindo N64 ROMs.
- Runs Nintindo NES ROMs.
- Runs Super Nintindo ROMs.
- Runs the classic Atari 2600 ROMs.
- GameCube emulator for Mac. Unfortunately this project had been called off but it still does the job quite well.
"Sad but true :(. Monk no longer has the means to continue developing this great emulator so the project is over."
- "PCSX is a Sony Playstation™ (PSX) emulator which will allow you to play many PSOne game titles on a Macintosh Computer System. PCSX is not an original emulator but is ported from the Linux emulator of the same name. Since PCSX relies on plugins for core functionality several plugins have been ported and / or written from scratch. For simplicity these plugins are bundled with the main emulator download."
- "Flarestorm is a new Playstation emulator made by 2510. It's in early state of development, but has advanced unbelievably quickly, the quickest I've seen any Playstation emulator development. It already supports many 2D games and some are playable, many main menu's also show. 3-D implimatation has just begun and is at a early stage, 2510 has also done much work on MDEC scenes which is most likly the hardest to code. It was originally coded for MacOS 9 but has now been rewritten for MacOS X (10) once and is being rewritten again."
That's about all for now. I'm looking for Amiga OS emulators to run Amiga games. I sooo want to play Skid Marks and Cannon Fodder but unfortunately I couldn't find any emulators, yet. Also I still couldn't find any possible ways or applications to run
(Nov. 23, '06)
PS1 and GameCube emulators added.