Saturday, December 20, 2008

Review | Booq Taipan Slimcase M

I ordered Booq Taipan Slimcase M compact laptop bag for my MacBook Pro and it arrived yesterday. It looks and feels great.

It has seven pockets, cushioned/plush laptop compartment with tuck-away handles and removable strap. The exterior is made of waterproof synthetic material which is good for those who tend to spill drinks. *cough*

The coolest part (and probably an unnecessary feature) is that every Booq bag comes with a Terralinq serial number and barcode. When registered, this number allows them to contact the owner of the bag once it's lost and found.

All in all it's great and made with quality.



8 comments:

Charmbracelet said...

Woho! glad you like it xD
-N~

Ms Loala said...

Congrats :-)

The Criticizer said...

noonie:
I like it but after seeing Malcolm Fontier bags I kinda regret getting this one. ;p


loala:
Thanks. :)

iNoor said...

شبابية وحلوة، عالبركة حجي =)


ana I bought a bag but now I'm looking for a sleeve, hewp!

Charmbracelet said...

3adi after a year buy it xD make ta'3yeer =)
-N~

The Criticizer said...

Sure ;p

G-Funk said...

Congrats, looks nice ;-)

MacaholiQ8 said...

Thanks man. :)