Saturday, May 19, 2007

G&WD Update #3

Update on my Graphics & Web Design course:-

- Adobe Illustrator CS2 - Beginning level
- Adobe Illustrator CS2 - Advanced level
- Macromedia FreeHand MX 2004
- MS Publisher 2003

- Adobe InDesign CS2 | 30 hours


Hamza said...

Adobe CS3 is out there. Make sure you educate yourself on the added features in the new version :)

Ms Loala said...

Wow congratulations :)
Yalla show us some of your vectors, i miss 'em :\

KJ said...

Awesome man! When you are done, check out CS3!

ReKoO said...

yala ma boga shay bas 260 hours ;P

Fayoora said...

Goodluck on what's left.

The Criticizer said...

I've tested CS3 and it doesn't differ from CS2 that much so getting used to its new features won't be so hard. ;)

ms loala:
I have something "GREAT" cooking, so far whenever I look at it and I go like "Did I do all that?", but unfortunately there's something that I cannot finish up and I'm stuck on it till this day. I need to figure out a way to do it otherwise I will ask for a collaborator. :/

I already did. ;)

That's until next November. :/