Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Things I would be...

Tagged by Fayoora

1.- If I were a fruit I'd be... Red Apple.
2.- If I were a colour I'd be... Blue.
3.- If I were an animal I'd be... Siberian Tiger.
4.- If I were a domestic appliance I'd be... Mini Fridge.
5.- If I were a book I'd be... Guinness World Record book.
6.- If I were a clothing item I'd be... Bayern Munich Jersey.
7.- If I were a jewel / stone I'd be... Silver.
8.- If I were an object I'd be... Turbocharger.
9.- If I were a car I'd be... Porsche Carrera.
10.- If I were an element I'd be... Wind.
11.- If I were a tree I'd be... Cedar.
12.- If I were a drink I'd be... Mineral Water.
13.- If I were an ice cream flavor I'd be... Chocolate Mousse.
14.- If I were a person I'd be... Myself.
15.- If I were a planet I'd be... Neptune.
16.- If I were an insect I'd be... Hornet; Wasp.
17.- If I were a form of public transport I'd be... Concord.
18.- If I were a song I'd be... In Loving Memory - Alter Bridge.
19.- If I were a movie I'd be... Signs.
20.- If I were a season I'd be... Winter.
21.- If I were a flower I'd be... Blue Orchid.
22.- If I were a job I'd be... Pro football.
23.- If I were a cartoon I'd be... Guyver.
24.- If I were a place I'd be... A National Landmark.
25.- If I were a gift I'd be... Cash Money.
26.- If I were a memory I'd be... A Dream.
27.- If I were a city I'd be... Bavaria, Munich.
28.- If I were a sense I'd be... Sight.
29.- If I were a game I'd be... Gran Turismo.
30.- If I were a candy I'd be... Skittles.
31.- If I were a time of the day I'd be... Dawn.
32.- If I were an invention I'd be... Electricity.
33.- If I were a body-part I'd be... Knee.
34.- If I were a country I'd be... Kuwait, definitely.
35.- If I were a flavor I'd be... Sour.
36.- If I were a sport I'd be... Football (soccer).
37.- If I were a smell I'd be... Gas scent.
38.- If I were a subject I'd be... Graphic Design. (ditto)
39.- If I were a flag I'd be... Germany's.
40.- If I were a building I'd be... Liberation Tower.
41.- If I were a month I'd be... July.
42.- If I were a perfume I'd be... Estée Pleasure Cologne.
43.- If I were a gummy candy I'd be... Bubbles.
44.- No question? ---------------------
45.- If I were a toy I'd be... Wrist Ball.
46.- If I were a textile / fabric I'd be... Neoprene.
47.- If I were a shape I'd be... Triangle.
48.- If I were an answer I'd be... Something confusing.
49.- If I were a store I'd be... Häagen-Dasz
50.- If I were a word I'd be...
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (wtf! lol)
51-If I were an actor I'd be... Kevin Spacey.
52-If I were a singer I'd be... Myles Kennedy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aham shay The WORD!
lol!

MacaholiQ8 said...

LOL! Yeah, I was like "WTF?! How in hell can anyone pronounce that?!"

I couldn't let it slip without linQs!
Perrrfectionist, eh?

;P

Elijah said...

2,3,10 Likewise

Loved 48 ;)

MacaholiQ8 said...

elijah: You're tagged! Get your list UP. :P

Elijah said...

This is just pure evil!!

When I saw you were tagged I was thinking poor guy, I wouldn't want to do that :P
What best describes my feelings at this moment is no.64 on my 'Me' list without the (Just kidding)part ;P

MacaholiQ8 said...

Aww. :(

*squats in the corner of the room with tearful eyes*

3abeer said...

interesting ;)

MacaholiQ8 said...

Thank you. ;P

Elijah said...

Sorry, sorry, sorry I take it back :P

Don't cry sweety :)