Some of you already know that I'm on the verge of redecorating my room and I had a couple of posts about it earlier on my blog.*
Anyways, time has come to initiate "Operation Redecoration" and get it over with so I'll make a small to-do list to organize the flow of transformation.
- Paint the walls. (est. 40KD)
- Wengé parquet floor. (est. 120KD)
- BoConcept bed w/o frame. (est. 460KD)
- IKEA Lack Floating wall shelf. (est. 15KD x2)
- IDdesign black glass desk. (est. 60KD)
- IDdesign TV/Stereo unit. (est. 80KD)
- SONY 40" BRAVIA KDL-40V2500. (est. 750KD)
--+ Other stuff (100~200KD)
Now let me clarify before you go on commenting about these prices; it'll take me around three months to scratch every single term in that list so I will start with my priorities and leave the rest for the next month and so on.
* Older posts: [post 1] [post 2]