Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Keep On Cheating, You Fags!

Work is almost done. We've been observing midterms at school for two weeks now and I was assigned at the elders examination committee at Jeleeb Al-Sheyoukh. All of them are workers completing their high school grade to improve their social status at their jobs.

I wake up every morning and drive all the way to Jeleeb Al-Sheisse to watch those maniacs cheat like there's no tomorrow. I've seen all the methods of cheating out there. From cheat sheets to fullscap folios, from body tattoos/writings to open book and headsets. They even F-ing swap papers and change places! Even with all that, the retards never finish answering all questions! Two hours of cheating and you walk out leaving empty spaces? F-ing retards! Or something like this guy's answer:-

Q: "What's the largest planet in the solar system?"
A: "Moon"

THE FAG ANSWERS THE MOON IS THE LARGEST PLANET!!! IT'S NOT EVEN A F-ING PLANET!!!! EVEN WITH CHEATING YOU COULDN'T ANSWER SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS THIS? STUDY AND DON'T RELY ON CHEATING YOU STUPID @$$HOLE!!!

The stupid thing is we are not allowed to suspend anyone! Why? Because those "elders" are studying to improve their social status. If you want them to cheat then what the hell am I good for? Let me stay at home and have a peaceful sleep, leave them b@stards cheat and keep me out of it! No sir, they need us to make it look legit.

Anyhow, thank god it's over. There's no chance I'm accepting this task again although I can't do anything about it, it's obligatory once my name is sent. Wasta can do wonders I presume.

7 comments:

Elijah said...

LOL you should've taken your magazine and read instead of worrying about these guys. Poor you.

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you remind me of Jeremy Clarkson when he gets angry :)

take it easy man! the funny thing is... you are the one who defined 3agad, so you have to accept this fact too because being "mentally retarded" is a unique symptom to those 3agad :)

Anonymous said...

"..is a unique symptom = is a symtpom that's unique to".

chena am already suffering from this symtpom! :S

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!!

Another misspelling?! What the f*** is happening to me?!

"symtpom=symptom" .. Sorry guys :/

Ms Loala said...

lol, you should get used to it by now xp
But i do envy you for one thing, tolerance bro! is pricless with these creatures!

Mirror Polisher said...

LOL. I once caught a 35-year-old student cheating using text messages. Guess who was sending him the answers? His good old mummy :D

MacaholiQ8 said...

db23:
I don't think so, imagine a group of illiterate elders cheating? The class looks like a store at soug al mubarikiya!


elijah:
If you were in my place you wouldn't have had any thoughts to quit smoking. In fact you would want to do drugs just to get out of that mess.


hussain:
LOL!!! No need to correct your comments. Ma at9ayad badliyat. :P

Jeremy Clarkson's the Man! :D
I guess you're right. Enshalla I won't stay there for long, till the end of next semester and I'm off to somewhere more civilized.


intlxpatr:
Precisely. :/


ms loala:
Thanks but you think I have enough tolerance? There's no creature on earth that could tolerate with them '3anam. I was just trying to get over this whole thing without breakdown. :(


magical droplets:
LMAO! If he's 35 yrs old, how old is his ol' mommy? I can't imagine her sending SMS. :P


mooch:
LOL! It rhymes. I like it. xD
No rednecks out here; Brown-necks is the word, and I'm glad I'm not one of them. :P